Thursday 3 September 2009

ART OVER AND OVER AGAIN



Well - here it lies - rolled up and stashed or stacked away in the grenier and no new work happening and at a standstill on the ideas from our round Europe trip.

Am I depressed about it?

Probably.

Right now I am far too busy to do more that think about it.

There is also no studio as yet!

John went to a chorale choir evening last night with lots of ladies and some men and it sounds interesting enough to carry on with.

I am thinking of starting an art blog related to this blog but different!!

If I can think of a good name to tie it to.

Who will look at it?

Who knows.

Perhaps I should give it all up.

1 comment:

Chimera said...

I will look at it. And shall link it to my blog so you will get at least..errr another two or three hits..hmm. think it great idea. Will think of names but sure John will be the the one to come up with something most witty!