Friday 5 February 2010

STARTING OVER AGAIN

Okay I am starting again.
Very ashamed of the long break – sorry folks! We do have difficulties with our internet and I can’t upload photos and sometimes can’t even get into blog edit.
Also – lets face it – I have been finding life a tad demanding recently. It is too much trouble to get into town to the cybercafé. I have only been driving with more confidence since my first cataract operation in November. The world was a great deal darker before the op! Driving at night impossible and I felt unable to see anything on my left side easily – that’s where the traffic is!
I felt beleaguered on every front – cut off from easy conversations and friends and precious family – doubtful still, of my French and questioning myself and the move here.
The thing is I miss you even though I am not sure that you – the virtual audience for our blog exists – and I am sure that the photos are more interesting than the words. I have loads of pictures for you but some difficulty transferring them to a stick and getting to that Cyber cafe

No comments: