Thursday 2 October 2008

PEST AND FRIEND

I like word games, such as puns and crosswords. Ruth likes them as well but does not spring upon an ambivalence as quickly as I should. So when she writes "Pest and Friend" as the title of a blog about Budapest, she only sees "Pest" as the part of Budapest on the left bank of the Danube. So I am not offended by the inference above. No, really. Not a bit.



Here's a picture of our friend Mike who did so much to increase our enjoyment of Budapest (not forgetting John S, who recommended us such a good restaurant). Mike took the photo of Ruth and I which follows it.




Here's a picture of a lion shortly after he has tasted a very hot cup of tea. Also in the picture are Mike and Ruth:-



I took this photo from the middle of the road (my usual stance). Ruth is drawing to my attention an approaching BMW.

--

No comments: