Wednesday 18 June 2008

Journeys' Endings



We have been journeying for 10 weeks.
In the last two weeks I have had news of the deaths of two friends so I have put in this post a photo of my mother and of the cemetery at Marondera as a Momenti Mori.

My mother’s friend Eileen died suddenly and is now buried in the Marondera cemetery near my mother and my grandmother. (See previous post about Granny Emma.)

I have just heard that a very dear and special person, Anne, has died after a painful illness.
Anne was a loving wife and mother and grandmother and kind and generous friend. She made beautiful gardens, innovative drawings, liked to laugh and was responsible for the education of African children in the wildlife of Zambia.
I will always miss Anne and send love to her family.

No comments: