Monday 7 April 2008

Identity and Personality (Part One)

This is written in haste as we are in the early days of absence from the UK, but I thought I should reassure those readers of this blog who are favoured to be among our email contacts that I do still exist, despite appearances or non-appearances to the contrary. Ruth and I have a shared email address, but it has only just been apparent that all messages sent from it carry only Ruth's identity. What seems to have been several light years' research on the ISP's website has failed to reveal how I can assert my separate identity if, indeed, I still have one. I'll keep trying, though and one day, God and Microsoft willing, I'll prove it. I may even develop a separate personality and get a few posts into this blog.



Cheers,



John

(It really is me.)



(Or was it.....?? Hoo, ha, ha, ha, ha...)

No comments: